Master of International Business
Discover the theories and practices that are shaping international business today and build the skills and knowledge required to lead a business and affect sustainable organisational change with this innovative Master of International Business from University of Canberra.
$AUD 35,000 per year
CRICOS Code: 098210B
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6.5
- PTE Academic: 58
The two-year course will open numerous pathways to dynamic international careers. Building on your undergraduate studies, you’ll develop high level theoretical and analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information, so you can become an effective leader and communicator in a wide range of multinational business and management settings.
Explore human behaviour in organisations, business decision making, service management and aspects of international law, trade and governance as well as economics and marketing for managers, and learn to provide solutions to complex problems in the international business sphere.
Delivered with a mix of day and evening classes, the Master of International Business will also provide you with the opportunity to study real-world situations through projects and to build industry networks through an internship.
Study a Master of International Business from University of Canberra and you will:
- gain a strong core knowledge in international business and economic theory
- develop a deeper understanding of the workings of ¬international economies and multinational firms
- be encouraged to demonstrate initiative, creativity and social responsibility
- learn to confidently analyse data and provide advice to various stakeholders
- apply a range of research methods and analytical techniques to enhance your critical thinking, communication and problem-solving abilities in an Australian and international context
- discover a range of core and contemporary concepts and theories of organisations and their management and learn to analyse and apply these to business problems and propose sustainable solutions
- discover how geographical, legal, political, financial and institutional forces affect organisational practice and trade across international boundaries
- analyse and apply a range of contemporary entrepreneurial and enterprise skills and approaches to business innovation and organisational change.
- Business Finance
- Economics for Manager
- International Marketing
- Human Behaviour in Organisations
- Business and Management in Context
A UC Master of International Business degree is a globally recognised qualification and offers graduates the chance to explore high-level careers in large Australian and multinational companies, foreign affairs and trade agencies and small business enterprises. Potential career pathways include:
- business analyst
- agribusiness/export manager
- management consultant
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country