Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
If your career objective is to work your way up to a high-level management position in IT, then the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from University of Canberra will give you the knowledge, skills and credentials to step forward and forge ahead with confidence.
$AUD 32,900 per full
CRICOS Code: 040756B
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a non-IT field or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6.5
- PTE Academic: 58
This course has been specifically designed to give you a comprehensive and highly integrated understanding of a range of IT issues covering areas such as database design, security and support.
These subjects will help you gain an in-depth understanding of how the IT industry works, how to interpret changes within the market, and most importantly how to adapt to new technology systems as they evolve – thus helping give your career a strong advantage by ensuring that your knowledge base is future proof and career ready.
This course is perfect for those serious about career advancement or preparing for a future as an academic with a focus on IT.
Once you graduate, you will be able to serve in a range of technical and management positions which require IT expertise or, if you prefer to further your study skills in IT, you will be in a great position to undertake a Master of Information Technology, which is available by enrolling in additional units.
Study a Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from University of Canberra and you will:
- gain a strong professional perspective on the ICT industry
- deepen your knowledge and skills in ICT
- learn to interpret and critique management ideas and strategies
- gain the skills to be able to adjust to industry changes
- study core areas of the ‘Skills Framework for the Information Age’
- work alongside industry specialists
- build stronger professional networks
- complement your existing academic knowledge for broader employment prospects.
- Professional Practice in IT
- Information Technology for the Workplace
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Database Design
The UC Graduate Diploma in IT offers the perfect stepping stone to further academic study or a direct pathway for direct progression into a management position in any one of the following careers:
- ICT customer support officer
- ICT support technician
- project support officer
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country