Graduate Diploma in Business Informatics
If you are interested in learning the science of business informatics within an organisation, combined with an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and limitations of information technology – then the Graduate Diploma of Business Informatics from University of Canberra is the course for you.
$AUD 33,100 per full
CRICOS Code: 071684A
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a non-IT field or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6.5
- TOEFL Internet-based: 79
- PTE Academic: 58
UC recognises how important it is that you are able to continue with your studies while your travel plans are temporarily put on hold due to COVID-19. For this reason, we have developed a carefully selected range of online units for our most popular degree courses, enabling you to commence your study online before transitioning to face-to-face study once travel restrictions are lifted.
The course is particularly suited to those looking for a career as a business analyst and are keen to mediate between organisational units and the information technologies that support them
This flexible intermediate-level course will cover many of the core areas of the ‘Skills Framework for the Information Age’ at a professional level, with weekday evening classes offered to enable you to balance study with your other commitments.
Through this course you will develop a solid understanding of the intent and context of systems, as well as their nature and development, and will go on to learn how to address issues of work practice and information needs and use them to align technical and human systems.
At the completion of this course, you will be well-placed to launch a successful career in business informatics, or to progress to further postgraduate study via the Master of Business Informatics, which is available by enrolling in additional units.
Study a Graduate Diploma of Business Informatics from University of Canberra and you will:
- demonstrate an understanding of theoretical concepts and develop an appropriate set of data models for relational database implementation
- critically analyse complex business processes
- be able to derive advanced system models appropriately
- learn how to use international standard systems description paradigms and languages
- prepare and critically evaluate documents associated with project planning, monitoring, review and quality
- Professional Practice in IT
- Systems Analysis and Modelling
- Systems Project and Quality Management
- Enterprise Systems
The UC Graduate Diploma in Business Informatics is a senior level course offering those serious about advancing their career in any of the following areas:
- IT security analyst
- Business analyst
- Systems analyst
- IT project manager
- ICT consultant
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country