Graduate Diploma in Building and Construction Information Management
The Graduate Diploma of Building and Construction Information Management at University of Canberra aims to develop the extensive body of knowledge and professional practice in modelling, exchanging, maintaining, implementing and managing building and construction information.
$AUD 31,000 per full
CRICOS Code: 108082G
- Completed tertiary undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline (architecture, built environment, building and construction engineering and management, project management and civil engineering disciplines), as approved by the University.
English Language Requirements
- TOEFL Internet-based: 79
The Graduate Diploma of Building and Construction Information Management at University of Canberra is designed to assist architects, building practitioners, construction engineers and project managers with consolidating the fundamental theories of BIM, technology-oriented BIM training, strengthening the modelling, management and simulation and enhancing the critical thinking and future competencies required for digital built environment.
It will build on the existing knowledge and skills to deliver a comprehensive, flexible, robust and practice-led advanced BIM pedagogy.
- Management Information Systems
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Integrated Construction Procurement
- Building Information Modelling Technology
- Building Information Modelling Management
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country