Graduate Certificate in Human Movement Science
If you’re interested in the science of human movement, but not sure what specialty to focus on, then the 6-month, full time Graduate Certificate in Human Movement Science from University of Canberra is the perfect way to start your career path on the right foot.
$AUD 36,400 per year
CRICOS Code: 056140C
- A completed bachelor degree in a science discipline
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6.5
- PTE Academic: 58
This Graduate Certificate in Human Movement Science from University of Canberra will boost your knowledge of functional anatomy, biomechanics and exercise physiology while setting the groundwork to allow your study to articulate into a variety of other sports related pathways.
This course also offers fantastic networking opportunities and satisfies the Australian Physiotherapy Association and Australian Association for Exercise and Sports Sciences’ requirements for entry into the Master of Physiotherapy and Master of Exercise Science programs.
Study a Graduate Certificate in Human Movement Science at UC and you will:
- broaden the skills and knowledge you developed during an undergraduate science degree
- learn functional anatomy, biomechanics and exercise physiology
- conduct research with leaders in applied sport research
- collaborate with major sporting organisations
- bridge the gap between a biological or medical science bachelor’s degree and our Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Exercise Science and Master of Occupational Therapy program
- Regional Anatomy and Physiology
- Systemic Anatomy and Physiology
- Advanced Functional Anatomy
- Physiology of Exercise
Opportunities exist for Graduate Certificate in Human Movement Science graduates in the sporting organisation sector, including:
- conducting sports science research
- developing equipment and investigating its effectiveness
- preparing marketing or development plans
- conducting sports events for organisations
- preparing media releases and information kits
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country