Graduate Certificate in Communication
Studying the Graduate Certificate in Communication at University of Canberra will suit those looking to enhance their existing skills and knowledge, supporting them to become emerging leaders in the communications industry.
$AUD 27,000 per full
CRICOS Code: 00212K
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree (AQF level 7) or equivalent as approved by the University Admissions Committee.
- In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors including English proficiency, academic record and/or employment experience.
English Language Requirements
- TOEFL Internet-based: 79
The Communication course at University of Canberra has been designed for professionals moving into management or senior roles who want to refresh their understanding of the modern communications environment and develop a greater understanding of the communications theory that underpins their practice.
The course is offered in part-time mode to better suit busy high performers. Progression from this course to the Graduate Diploma of Communication and the Master of Communication is available by enrolling in additional units.
- Communicating Politics
- Communication Theory: A Toolbox for Practical Problem Solving
- Smart Ideas for Communication
- Communication Trends and Innovation
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country