Bachelor of Information Technology
If you have a passion for information technology (IT) and are keen to learn the high-tech skills to establish a career comfortably navigating an increasingly digitised world, then the Bachelor of Information Technology from University of Canberra is the perfect course for you.
$AUD 28,700 per year
CRICOS Code: 019936G
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
This course is highly expansive course, covering both the technology and business sides of IT, and as part of your studies you’ll explore and learn relevant IT theories and principles that underpin the IT industry.
Areas of study include business and information systems, system analysis and modelling, system administration, security, networking and software development which will give you the perfect platform from which to move seamlessly into a wide range of career specialisations.
This course is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and, upon graduation, you’ll possess the necessary knowledge, skills, qualifications and professional contacts to forge a stimulating IT career across a wide range of industries both here in Australia and around the world.
This course offers the chance to specialise in Cloud Computing and Internet of Things, Cybersecurity and System Administration, Data Science or Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
Study a Bachelor of Information Technology at University of Canberra and you will:
- gain extensive experience in developing information technology systems designed to address the needs of modern organisations
- develop knowledge, skills and understanding of the application of IT systems to their business environments, policies and management
- explore the technical and human aspects of IT and its use
- establish a comprehensive network of industry contacts
- refine your teamwork, project management and communication skills
- earn a globally recognised degree
- Database Design
- Professional Practice in IT
- Information & Communication Technology Project
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Systems Analysis and Modelling
The UC Bachelor of Information Technology is a globally recognised qualification that will help you progress into any of the following career pathways including:
- Cloud computing architect
- ICT project manager
- Data analyst
- Mobile apps developer
- Cybersecurity specialist
- Cybersecurity operations manager
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country