Bachelor of Human Nutrition
At the University of Canberra our emphasis is on the role of nutrition in the maintenance of health and wellbeing in different societies. You will gain specialist knowledge of the physiological, social, biochemical and epidemiological factors influencing diet-related diseases prevalent in societies today at this Bachelor of Human Nutrition from University of Canberra.
$AUD 30,200 per year
CRICOS Code: 046612C
- ACT: Chemistry and Mathematical Methods majors.
- NSW: Chemistry and Mathematics.
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
Study a Bachelor of Human Nutrition from University of Canberra and you will:
- complete a range of foundation subjects to develop a sound scientific background in human nutrition including biochemistry, physiology and food science
- learn to describe all the factors that influence eating behaviour and responses to food today such as the psychological, social and cultural aspects of people’s relationship to food and their maintenance of health and well-being
- be prepared for entry into graduate courses in allied health areas, including dietetics and nutrition, sports dietetics, physiotherapy and pharmacy.
- Systemic Anatomy and Physiology
- Regional Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Biochemistry
- Human Physiology and the Lifecycle
- Nutrition and community education environments
- Health promotion
- Food industry and food regulation
- Careers in the biological sciences
- Government policy
- Research in nutrition
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country