Bachelor of Health Science (Honours)
In this Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) program from University of Canberra you’ll get the support, encouragement, and advice on how to critically appraise research content; and then challenged to choose a thesis related to your undergraduate degree.
$AUD 32,500 per full
CRICOS Code: 103511J
- A completed Bachelor degree in a Health discipline with a GPA of 5.0 or higher. Students need to have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline (sports science – with preference given to those with an exercise or sports science degree) and those with a GPA of over 5.0. Additionally, students must demonstrate commitment from an appropriate staff member to act as their supervisor should their application for admission be successful.
English Language Requirements
- TOEFL Internet-based: 60
In doing so, you will develop in-depth analytical skills, learn how to manage projects, improve both your scientific and media presentation skills and eventually present an academic document for peer review. The Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) program is offered at University of Canberra.
You will also get the opportunity to engage and network with a variety of professional experts and stakeholders from local and national industries.
- Research Methods in Health Sciences
- Health Sciences Research Honours A
- Health Sciences Research Honours B
- Health Sciences Research Honours C
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country