Bachelor of Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Engineering Technology from University of Canberra introduces students to the essential core knowledge and skills in the field of information and communication technology (ICT), ranging from the business side to the technical side.
$AUD 30,300 per year
CRICOS Code: 099277G
- This course is only available to students transferring from other degrees, offered either by the University of Canberra or approved articulation partners. Students will need to be eligible for at least 24 credit points of credit prior to admission. In all other aspects, normal UC admission requirements to an undergraduate course apply.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
Through the completion of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology course from University of Canberra, you’ll develop strong communication, teamwork and project management skills, along with the confidence to critique, synthesise and apply new developments in the ICT field.
From system analysis and modelling, to computer networks and network security, you’ll graduate with the expertise to thrive in industry.
This course is intended for applicants with credit from prior studies.
The Bachelor of Engineering Technology (BET) is not accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) or Engineers Australia (EA).
- Database Design
- Discrete Mathematics
- Professional Practice in IT
- Software Technology
- Systems Analysis and Modelling
- Contemporary IT & E Issues
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country