Bachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication)
Are you looking for a springboard to work in the rapidly evolving and multifaceted marketing communications industry? With this Bachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication), you’ll develop skills and knowledge in strategic and brand development, media engagement, advertising and cross-platform digital communication.
$AUD 28,000 per year
CRICOS Code: 095938G
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
You’ll refine your analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as your understanding of professionalism and social responsibility.
So that you can hit the ground running, you’ll have ongoing exposure to the industry, as well as access to professional internships and training across multi-disciplinary platforms.
You’ll graduate with a solid understanding of the consumer and the strategic and creative principles involved in professional marketing communications practice, as well as the skills needed to meet industry demands.
Study a Bachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) from University of Canberra and you will:
- align the production of professional marketing communication with industry requirements, standards and global best practice
- apply professional judgement and knowledge in adapting marketing communication theories, principles and methodologies across diverse social, cultural and organisational contexts
- Professional Orientation (Communication and Media)
- Professional Practice: Work Integrated Learning
- The Art and Power of Communication
- Digital Media Fundamentals
- Producing Credible Communication
- Engaging Audiences
- Advertising account executive
- Advertising campaign manager
- Advertising traffic manager
- Account coordinator
- Account planner
- Brand manager
- Digital advertising sales manager
- Digital advertising specialist
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country