Bachelor of Communication and Media/Bachelor of Laws
Take the legal practical problem and together you have a Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws from University of Canberra that will develop your legal and advocacy skills while showing you how to create your own and others’ unique brand identities from the ground up.
$AUD 30,300 per year
CRICOS Code: 098997F
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
UC’s Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws course combines the best elements of a multitude of legal and communication and media subjects and brings them together to give you the legal expertise and communication skills to inspire and influence change, regardless of audience demographic.
This highly sought-after course also comes with extremely strong links to local industry, giving UC students unrivalled access to an invaluable, lifelong network of professional contacts, practical exposure and the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in either the public or private sectors.
Study a Bachelor of Communication and Media with Laws from University of Canberra and you will:
- obtain a broad and in-depth understanding of the theoretical and practical knowledge of law
- fine-tune your ability to present ideas and opinions effectively and communicate within and across professional and cultural boundaries
- learn how to produce, create and track digital content designed around tailored narratives
- acquire the ability to problem solve, analyse and evaluate information in a systematic, creative and insightful way
- use professional knowledge and skills ethically and responsibly, for the benefit of others and the environment
- learn advanced legal research and writing skills and how to implement them
- gain eligibility to a globally recognised range of professional accreditations
- build an enviable list of industry contacts
- create, develop and manage yours and others’ professional brand identity.
- Professional Orientation (Communication and Media)
- Professional Practice: Work Integrated Learning
- The Art and Power of Communication
- Digital Media Fundamentals
- Producing Credible Communication
- Engaging Audiences
- Professional Evidence (Communication and Media)
The UC Bachelor of Communication and Media/Bachelor of Laws double degree offers highly transferable qualifications that could easily add value across a range of industries. Career options include:
- business owner
- marketing communications manager
- corporate and public communications lawyer
- sports media lawyer
- legal consultant/specialist
- policy advisor
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country