Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Information Technology
If you’re looking for an exceptional career in commerce and information technology (IT), then the Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Information Technology from University of Canberra offers the perfect platform from which to forge ahead with confidence.
$AUD 32,300 per year
CRICOS Code: 099004M
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
An expansive course, covering both the technology and business sides of IT, and the banking, finance and accounting components of commerce, it will give you a portfolio of skills that will enable you to fluently engage in all aspects of banking, business and IT at the highest levels.
These courses are delivered flexibly, with a mixture of business hours and weekday evening study options.
Take a proactive approach to a career as an IT, or Finance and Banking specialist with this unique double degree and open a whole new world of incredible possibilities.
Study a Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Information Technology from University of Canberra and you will:
- develop knowledge, skills and understanding of the application of IT systems to their business environments, policies and management
- choose from a range of specialist majors including accounting, financial planning, economics and finance and banking
- become well-versed in subject areas including microeconomics, macroeconomics, international trade theory and econometrics
- refine your teamwork, project management and communication skills
- utilise discipline-specific technologies to analyse complex problems in a variety of contexts
- communicate clear, coherent and independent knowledge and ideas to a variety of stakeholders, addressing a diverse range of business/commerce problems
- evaluate the concepts and theories acquired in business economics.
- Database Design
- Professional Practice in IT
- Information & Communication Technology Project
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Systems Analysis and Modelling
A UC Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Information Technology (IT) double degree is an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the knowledge and skills to explore a variety of career pathways including:
- financial planner or analyst
- wealth manager
- financial adviser
- business development manager
- business analyst
- project manager
- ICT consultant
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country