Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
If getting a high paying job within an industry that is continuously expanding and evolving is what you’re looking for, then the Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Information Technology from University of Canberra offers the perfect platform from which to manage your way to the top.
$AUD 32,300 per year
CRICOS Code: 099005K
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
This course explores a range of business disciplines including management, government and business relations, strategy, leadership, marketing; and merges it with core IT theories and principles such as information systems, system analysis and modelling, security, networking, software development and artificial intelligence and more.
Collectively, these two courses will give you both the theoretical knowledge and technical skills to create, produce and manage a wide range of large scale integrated projects within the public and private sectors.
Study a Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Information Technology from University of Canberra and you will:
- gain extensive experience in developing information technology to address the needs of modern organisations
- develop knowledge, skills and understanding of the application of IT systems to their business environments, policies and management
- integrate theory and practice in entrepreneurship and innovation, and articulate the impacts of recent developments within the field
- critically evaluate a range of core business skills to find solutions to future work challenges in legal, economic and global business environments
- analyse and apply a range of contemporary approaches to business innovation and organisational change
- develop experience of professional management in work and organisations demonstrating creativity and initiative in new situations
- apply a range of ethical, socially responsible and sustainable solutions in a changing business environment
- reflect upon levels of personal autonomy and accountability associated with the decision-making process
- locate and evaluate a range of research frameworks and skills within entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Database Design
- Professional Practice in IT
- Information & Communication Technology Project
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Systems Analysis and Modelling
- Business Decision Making
A UC Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Information Technology (IT) double degree is an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the knowledge and skills to explore a variety of potential employment opportunities such as:
- economic analyst
- economic forecaster
- financial planner
- financial analyst
- wealth manager
- financial adviser
- financial consultant
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country