Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Business Informatics
This Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Business Informatics from University of Canberra bridges the core disciplines of business and information technology to show you how to design, redesign or manage systems to meet specific business requirements; while still achieving definitive and quantifiable results.
$AUD 32,300 per year
CRICOS Code: 099006J
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
As part of this course you will explore a comprehensive range of essential business and IT subjects to learn how to translate complex technical knowledge, integrated business systems and strategies, to create innovative business solutions that work.
Career wise you can also expect to have no problem transitioning into employment as information and communications technology professional UC graduates are in extremely high demand. This industry is also less vulnerable to automation.
Combine the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of business; add the technical systems and strategies of information technology and collectively you have an outstanding and highly sought after double degree called the Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Business Infographics.
Study a Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Business Informatics from University of Canberra and you will:
- gain knowledge in business processes and associated work practices, requirements and information needs
- acquire theoretical knowledge to reflect critically on professional practice in the areas of business analysis, change management and implementation, project management and business strategy, and the planning of information systems
- analyse and evaluate complex problems in a range of different information systems situations
- integrate theory and practice in management and articulate the impacts of recent developments within the field of business
- critically evaluate a range of core business skills to find solutions to future work challenges in legal, economic and global business environments
- analyse and apply a range of contemporary approaches to business innovation and organisational change
- develop experience in professional management of work and organisations, demonstrating creativity and initiative in new situations
- locate and evaluate a range of research frameworks and skills within management.
- Database Design
- Professional Practice in IT
- Information & Communication Technology Project
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Systems Analysis and Modelling
A UC Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Business informatics double degree is an internationally recognised qualification that is currently in high demand both here in Australian and around the world. If you’re looking for a challenging career in an industry that is not only perceived as future proof, but also offers long-term stability, then this is the course for you. Potential career pathways could include working as:
- chief operating officer
- managing director
- general manager
- marketing manager
- IT security analyst
- business analyst
- systems analyst
- IT project manager
- ICT consultant
- web developer
- IT systems test engineer
- information analyst
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country