Bachelor of Arts (Digital Media)
The Bachelor of Arts (Digital Media) from University of Canberra is a specialist course that focuses on the essential practical knowledge needed to create complex interactive media.
$AUD 29,000 per year
CRICOS Code: 095563A
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
From the mobile phone to the game console, digital technology has revolutionised the way we communicate, learn and play. It’s an area of the economy that’s growing in importance and one which is predicted to see job growth into the foreseeable future.
You’ll gain up-to-date skills using industry-standard technologies in virtual and augmented reality, digital photography, digital audio, interactive fiction, video and animation to create digital media stories and experiences for the 21st century.
You’ll graduate with the expertise needed to find work in this flourishing creative industry and, more importantly, the knowledge that you can adapt to whatever the future holds.
Study a Bachelor of Arts (Digital Media) from University of Canberra and you will:
- identify and anticipate emerging technological trends and adapt your knowledge and skills to a changeable industrial context
- systematically and critically analyse digital and interactive media works and production processes, and efficiently communicate your evaluation
- create advanced digital media artefacts and systems which combine multiple media forms using advanced technical skills and knowledge
- discuss the concepts, theories and knowledge related to digital and interactive media and apply this knowledge to improve technical production processes
- work effectively in production environments which mirror those found in digital and interactive media workplaces.
- Professional Orientation (Arts)
- Big Stories: Culture, Memory and Power
- It Must Be True: Knowledge, Culture and Creativity
- Reading Culture, Curating Culture
- The Grand Experiment
- Professional Evidence (Arts)
- Digital media manager
- Game designer
- Special effects designer
- Digital media producer
- Digital media adviser
- Digital media designer
- Motion graphics designer
- Digital media strategist
- Mobile developer
- Game artist
- Communications manager
- Multimedia artist
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country