Bachelor of Accounting
The aim of the Bachelor of Accounting from University of Canberra is to produce highly competent, work-ready graduates with an in-depth discipline knowledge, and the technical skills needed to work as socially responsible accounting professionals across the private and public sectors.
$AUD 32,300 per year
CRICOS Code: 095938G
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
English Language Requirements
- IELTS Band: 6
Through a mix of theoretical knowledge and interdisciplinary real-world learning experiences, you’ll develop expertise in communication, networking, cross-cultural awareness and teamwork.
This will enable you to become an agile professional with diverse employment skills which are transferable across a range of different sectors.
You’ll graduate as a critical thinker with solid collaborative experience, and will be qualified to undertake professional study programs with both the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand and CPA Australia.
Study a Bachelor of Accounting at University of Canberra and you will:
- understand the concepts and theories acquired in accounting
- exercise critical thinking skills when dealing with ambiguous and incomplete information
- identify and obtain relevant information for decision making and providing advice to stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
- utilise discipline-specific technologies to analyse complex problems in a variety of contexts
- communicate clear, coherent and independent knowledge and ideas to a variety of stakeholders, addressing a diverse range of business/commerce problems
- develop the capacity to exercise initiative and professional judgement in an ethically and socially responsible manner
- Business Decision Making
- Professional Orientation (Commerce)
- Quantitative Methods in Commerce
- Accounting Systems and Practices
- Management Accounting
- Business Finance
- Accounts officer
- Tax accountant
- Financial accountant
- Management accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Financial analyst
- Financial controller
Interested? Get started today!
University of Canberra, ACT 2601 Australia, Switchboard +61 2 6201 5111
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K,
The University of Canberra is located on Ngunnawal Country